Tintin : into the Burning Dust Storm

Tintin : into the Burning Dust Storm
Tintin : into the Burning Dust Storm
Here is one of the Illustrations i made for a cover story About Tintin at a comic Magazine in Iran.
I had an idea of representing Tintin (known as a classic character) into a modern and more up-to-date style, and my brother came up with this Idea of Re-creating the MI2 poster and replacing Tintin as Tom Cruise. I gave it a go and here is the result. Personally, I really like this illustration and having a good time working on it. Comments are welcome.

Comments

  1. wow...you've done a great job again...seems no mission is impossible for you :)
    I just added " Memotava" to my blogroll

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED IT SOOOOOOO MUCH............😍😍It is amazing........it is awsome......it is gorgeous.............Haaaaaaa........TINTIN........I LOVE YOU TINTIN.........YOU R SO LIIIIIIIIITT.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment